Go to Publisher Section:
Manage multiple accounts under your primary Playwire account. Parent Publishers can create Sub-Accounts (Child Publishers) which allows them to manage multiple accounts which contain their own users and revenue stream accessible to the Parent Account holders.
- Click “Admin” from the left navigation
- Click “Publishers” from expanded menu
- Click the “Add Publisher” button
- Fill out the fields in the Publisher Info section
- Create an Admin User account to manage the Publishers account
- Click the “Create Publisher” button when you are done filling out all of the required fields
- You will see a message reading, “Publisher was successfully created” if everything went well
Once account is setup, the new sub account acts as its own Publisher. Primary Publisher may create multiple users associated with the sub-account that can only access this account. Primary Publisher can view the Sub-accounts information, but users associated with the sub-account may not view the Primary Publisher’s information.
- After a new publisher is created, you are able to edit their information
- By clicking the edit button, you can edit some of the publishers information